Select the freeway on your morning commute to show all express transit services along that freeway corridor.
All bus routes listed are METRO buses unless otherwise noted. Directions indicted (NB, SB, EB, and
WB) are morning peak commute directions. BUSES OPERATE IN CARPOOL LANES WHERE AVAILABLE.
Click on bus number for timetable
and map. All links courtesy of the respective transit agencies.
CA-2 / I-210 Foothill Frwy
- LADOT 409: Sylmar/Tujunga/Glendale to Downtown LA via
the 210 and 2 Freeways.
I-5 Golden State/Santa Ana Frwy
Golden State Freeway (Southbound to Downtown LA)
I-5 Santa Ana Frwy (Northbound to Downtown LA)
I-10 Santa Monica Frwy
- Red Line: Subway service from North Hollywood to Hollywood, Wilshire Center, Downtown Los Angeles, and Union Station (Amtrak and Metrolink Trains, connection to Burbank Airport.)
- Metro Rapid 720: Whittier/Wilshire Blvd Express, service between Commerce and Santa Monica.
- Commuter Express 430
- Commuter Express 431
- Commuter Express 437
- Commuter Express 438
- Commuter Express 534: Union Station to Century City,
Westwood, and UCLA.
- Santa Monica 10
NO CARPOOL LANES on this freeway. To request carpool lanes be implemented, contact your state and/or congress representative and Senators Feinstein or Boxer and/or MTA.
CA-91 Artesia Frwy
US-101 Hollywood Frwy
West-East through SF Valley to Downtown Los Angeles
- Metrolink Ventura County
Line: Commuter Train service with stops in Chatsworth, Northridge, Van
Nuys, Burbank Airport, Burbank, Glendale, and LA.
- Red Line: Subway from North Hollywood to Hollywood, Wilshire Center, Downtown Los Angeles and Union Station (Amtrak and Metrolink Trains, connection to Metro Orange Line and Burbank Airport.
- Orange Line: Express Transitway service between Chatsworth, Woodland Hills, and North Hollywood. Connects to Metro Red Line.
- Commuter Express 422
- Commuter Express 423
- Commuter Express 549